Thursday 20 June 2013

BLACK & PINK


Today, a bit different, because I decided to wear a dress. It is a very delicate and ethereal as it is made of lace material. I decided to choose black pink accessories in the form of necklaces and handbags. I think that all works well :)) Below the pictures you have the opportunity to see my (much shorter) hair .. I'm waiting to grow back :) I'm looking also for a beautiful weather! Kisses: - *.










 

Elegant Tassle Boatneck A-Line Light Gray Tencel Evening Dress


Silhouette: A-line 
Neckline: Boatneck 
Waist: Natural 
Hemline/Train: Floor Length 
Sleeve Length: Sleeveless 
Embellishments: Beading, Tassels, Draping, Crystal brooch 
Fabric: Tencel 
Built-In Bra: Yes 
Fully Lined: Yes 
Shown Color: Gray 
Body Shape: Hourglass, Inverted Triangle, Misses 
Occasion: Prom, Evening 
Season: Spring, Fall, Winter, Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment